Welcome to Conquest Network
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Conquest Aion now supports the 4.5.0.11 client.

Vote System has been reworked, please read about it here before complaining you don't get any Toll.

Photo

GM Applications

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Neonxp

Neonxp

• Local time: 05:34 PM
  • Gender Male
  • Faction: Asmodian
  • Class: Cleric
Name: My name is Kyle Ashton.

Language I speak: English (very little german and greek. I am learning)

How long do I play for? Well for starters I got to go college Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but I still play after I finish (9:30am - 3:30pm) and I play 4:00pm - 11pm or 1am max unless I have got stuff to do.

Aion Knowledge/Experience: well ive been playing aion for good few months joined this server about 4 - 5weeks ago.
(UNRELATED TO AION: ive been admin and gm on games such as, Kalonline, Cabal, Flyff, WoW, GW, Lineage) so I am not new to being GM.

How can I help the Server/Staff?: Well firstly I am active pretty much all of the time so if the other staff are busy with things in real life or something can cover for them and be helpful.
Secondly, Unless a player needs help with questions I do not disturb players by abusing commands such as teleporting.

For the third reason: I think I can be helpful towards players and ConquestAion team because I am trustworthy, Meaning that i will NOT under any circumstances give players:
AP
Kinah
Armour (unless event are being held, i will inform higher rank gm/admin for confirmation about events)
weapons (unless event are being held, i will inform higher rank gm/admin for confirmation about events)
I don't have any Real life or best friends on this server or game so there is no need to worry about me sneakily giving items, money or AP to him/her.

I hope you and your other staff members could consider me as a TraineeGM as I am a chilled out guy who loves nothing more than hanging out with people and having a nice time with them.

NOTE: If you wish to hear any more information that may be required please contact me in game or forum PM

Details ingame:
Name: Neonxp and Rakkel
Legion: Aphotic

I also have a microphone and Skype (i can get Team-speak or ventrillo if required)

Thank you for your time reading this. I also hope you chose active/trusty and helpful people to join your team!

Best Regards

Kyle ashton

Edited by Neonxp, 28 March 2012 - 10:16 AM.

• Akah, Eylliss and Archon like this
IGN: Neonxp
Class: Cleric

Level: 55
Legion: <3 /-\. P. ]-[. ({}). "][". ][ . { <3

Posted Image

OFFLINE   kinger

kinger

Castiel

• Local time: 07:34 PM
  • Gender Male
Name: Dimitris

Language(s) you speak: English, Greek

How long do you play: I play 6-10 hours a day actively and can be online for 4-5 more hours passively while im at work

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I've been playing aion since its realease date,stopped for some time so i can say in total for 2 years.I have great knowledge in game mechanics and general things someone should know so he can say he knows many things about aion ,meaning all areas,instances,sieges,item drop locations (without openening database,yg etc) and many more info.Also i've been forum moderator in my legions forum site,not a big deal but i know some basic things.Although i've never coded for aion,but i can say i have some knowledge about the rest

How can you help the Server/Staff:My key in helping the server/staff is that i can be online for many hours per day and have the mood to hold all kind of events if im allowed and also able to do whatever is needed to make the community more interested in playing conquest server/attracting new players...I can say my patience is on high level too.in addition i've been playing on this server for some time now...and i have some thoughts on what community wants to be improved from their side.I hope i will be picked and be able to help u guys !If not i can still report/suggest things on forums :)
  • Caracarn, Hot, Akah and 3 others like this
Posted Image

OFFLINE   jona

jona

• Local time: 01:34 AM
  • Gender Female
  • Class: Templar

Name: jona mae labos FB;[email protected]

Language(s) you sp: English,Tagalog

How long do you play: The long i play almost 8hrs

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I started ***** 2009.The knowledge i have in aion is to communicate with the other player to help if incase they have a problem.My experience is not to be greedy i think,that is base in my experience and petient.

How can you help the Server/Staff: Will helping is the good thing that we can do everyday.They said if other's can do.Why can't i?
  • whatever likes this

BE GOOD coz the GOOD is GOD FRIEND

OFFLINE   whatever

whatever

• Local time: 06:34 PM
  • Gender Not Telling
  • Class: Ranger
Name: ibo aka pirate

Language(s) you speak: english and dutch fluently, and i can read and write german and french ( not that fluently)

How long do you play: around 5 to 8 hours

Aion Knowledge/Experience: been playing aion since 2 years now , even more i think, i know alooot about instances where to get etc so helping players shouldnt be a problem at all, also finding bugs of how skills work on retail and how here shouldnt be a hard task also

How can you help the Server/Staff: helping players ingame or on forums.. hosting events.. find dupersss or kill those hackerz

ty for reading ^_^
<3 ~
thx Aki

Edited by Aka, 09 April 2012 - 03:58 AM.

OFFLINE   Milk

Milk

• Local time: 02:34 AM
  • Gender Female
  • Faction: Elyos
Name: Miko

Language(s) you speak: Prefered English but I can understand tagalog and nihongo.

How long do you play: 3-6 hours during workdays and more than 6 hours during off-work weekend depends if there's a project deadline.

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I don't have much experience in Aion and I'm still learning all in and out guidelines and techniques in raiding mechanics, leveling, crafting other items, with the help of Aion Web Guides.

How can you help the Server/Staff: I can help by making the forums more colorfull to provide our loyal forum members w/ good signatures. I really want to spice up the pvp in the server by making a small events and I will be active at forums to support those new players having technical problems and reports on abusing hacks and bugs. I know the responsibility being a GM and I'm really gladly to help and give my free time to help players who in need for the better of our server.
  • Spoomi, Shade, iiRomano and 1 other like this

Posted Image

DuCHé~

OFFLINE   ByTheWay

ByTheWay

• Gender Male
  • Class: Chanter
Name: Cliff an english name its coming from cliff richard:)

Language(s) you speak:english and swedish

How long do you play: about 1 year now

Aion Knowledge/Experience: i cant everything about Aion but im still lerning. im good to talk to people and i dont get mad. and happy all the time.

How can you help the Server/Staff: help people to understand the game and help them if they have anny problems. if there is a missunderstanding i can help them solve it.
im just happy if you read this im the best but i think i can do something :)

OFFLINE   rina

rina

• Local time: 12:34 AM
  • Gender Female
  • Class: Sorcerer
Name: Muhammad Vitar

In the Game: Rinapermatasari

Language (s) you speak: English

How long do you play: 24/7 even more CAN.

Aion Knowledge / Experience: I have long played Aion has 1 more year and has become 2 times the GM and GM CHAIRMAN 1 on a different server so I really have a LOT of experience.

How you can help Server / Staff: I can help you to edit the server that will be good, I can call my friend to play on this server, because the source of the greatest players of my country, so I'll call my friend to play on this server, thus server becomes busy, I will bend over backwards to make a good server and the number one so if you want to know about me you can hire me and see the evidence.

Keep in mind that being a GM is not fun at all can sometimes be very frustrating, and the way you behave on the basis of your character and gm will always be bound to one another: For me, Be * GM is a good thing for me because I can help people play.

Edited by Yoruichi, 20 June 2012 - 02:16 AM.

OFFLINE   blazedon

blazedon

• Local time: 11:04 PM
  • Gender Male
Name: Kaustabh aka Blaze (IGN: Kira)

Language(s) you speak: English,Philipino and ofc google translator. :D

How long do you play: Well if you ask the players... i am online most of the time.... Except when i am sleeping or eating. To be specific 8-9 Hrs daily.

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I was on the development team of some aion servers and knw a thing or two about the game. Like Aion emulator etc.

How can you help the Server/Staff: I will host new event and look into the better experience of the Players playing. And for the staff...i can always save their back at times when they are bussy... I can come online and overtime his/her shift. Also i can help in the development section. And According to me... I am ready to become a GM in the Asmodian faction as from the gaming experience i have in this server.... there are very less GM online in asmo. I will also make the Server better by trying to do a 24x7 Gm support by being online most of the time possible.(Except when other better GM's are online to cover my back :P )

Edited by blazedon, 08 May 2012 - 12:32 AM.

OFFLINE   Sexiy

Sexiy

• Gender Male
Name: Geox ( Sexiy in-game name)

Language(s) you speak: i speak very good Romanian , good English , a bit of french, a bit of italian and a bit of germany

How long do you play: well i arrive at 15:15 PM at home and play untill 22:00 pm 6-7 hours per weekday, and 8-9 on weekends or on free work days :P

Aion Knowledge/Experience: i played alone for 2 years and 2 months , i played a lot of aion servers , includes the official sv , i know 70-80% of the aion things

How can you help the Server/Staff: well in free and weekend days i am online in the morning , and i love to hunt hackers and the possibles rules breakers , i can help the new players to learn few things of aion and to answer at the question who ask me!

Thank you , for reading my application , I love this server , i never seen a server like this and i will try to grab more players form the servers who i played on this i will try to do my best as a GameMaster
IGN: Poseydon
Class: Ranger
Race: Elyos
Legion: Fortune
Motto: You never find ME, so don't try to search ME !!
Hobby : Playing aion :P

OFFLINE   Madman

Madman

Boss

• Gender Male
Name: Konrad

Language(s) you speak: English (fluent), Polish (fluent), German (I can communicate), google translate

How long do you play: I'm online very often for a lot of hours, ask GMs to confirm that :).

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I have been playing Aion since official start so for about 4 years. I know about Aion pretty much everything :D. I know how to craft diffrent things, where to get items, remodels, even these rare :P. I arleady was a GM on Aion private server.

How can you help the Server/Staff: I would love to help our players with ingame and client problems, try to improve PvP since it's PvP server ( I got a few ideas atm), host events, hunt abusers and hackers, help with developing the server and implementing fresh ideas. I can be also objective :).

Thank you for reading my application. :)

Sincerely,
Your future GM.

Edited by Rocky69, 16 May 2012 - 11:26 AM.

• andjela12 likes this
Posted Image
Shedim Lord of Destruction
Zikel

OFFLINE   Lem

Lem

• Gender Male
Name: Patrick

Language(s) you speak: English Spanish Danish

How long do you play:Sin aion was beta, so i playet more then 2 years and i play 10 - 14 hours of aion a day so am online all the time :)

Aion Knowledge/Experience:Well i playet the 2 years + and i got all classes in 55 so i no all skils and how to play them . and on both site. i made a lot of pve in the start of aion when the limiet was 50 but when it got 2,5 i pvp a lot. and all the time i play the 10 - 14 hours a day so all classe a gg :D
i no all insta. from haramel to BT. year i got all class in 55 so i can try help all from what skils to use and how to gear/ play them. :)

How can you help the Server/Staff: I am online all the time :) i will be easy to get contat with in game and i a gm needs help or no one is online i can always com online :) and i hope to help with more events new events. so more ppl well play on server .

Edited by Beauti, 23 May 2012 - 03:53 PM.

OFFLINE   Kaia

Kaia

• Gender Female

We will pick new trainees soon! Apply if you wish to join our team!

What we offer....

- a dynamic team!

- fun

- help wherever you need it!

- kinky conversations.

What you need to be GM...

- patience!

- nerves. being gm isn't always easy ;)

- aion knowledge.

- fluent english and as less as possible grammar problems.

Edited by Vayne, 25 May 2012 - 12:38 PM.

• Akah and Madman like this

OFFLINE   Akah

Akah

• Local time: 08:34 PM
  • Gender Female

We will pick new trainees soon! Apply if you wish to join our team!

What we offer....

- a dynamic team!

- fun

- help wherever you need it!

- kinky conversations.

What you need to be GM...

- patience!

- nerves. being gm isn't always easy ;)

- aion knowledge.

- fluent english and as less as possible grammar problems.

Steel nerves !!!! U should be able to explain at least 2 times/online time/day to this :What is Reshanta and how do i get there? How can i get/farm pvp/lvl55 armor? Where can i find "xyzjhsgfuyhf" godstone/manastone/w/e item.?
If u have that kind of patience and knowledge and so much more bout Aion feel totally free to apply !!!!!
<3~
  • Kaia and Drizzzzy like this

OFFLINE   Temarii

Temarii

Admin

• Local time: 12:34 PM
  • Gender Female
Anyone that has previously applied and still wishes to be a GM, please reapply so we know who is still active or not. Only Applications made after today's date will be considered. ~Thanks
  • Akah likes this

OFFLINE   Sexiy

Sexiy

• Gender Male
Name: Geox ( Poseydon in-game name)

Language(s) you speak: i speak very good Romanian , good English , a bit of french, a bit of italian and a bit of germany

How long do you play: well i arrive at 15:15 PM at home and play untill 22:00 pm 6-7 hours per weekday, and 8-9 on weekends or on free work days

Aion Knowledge/Experience: i played alone for 2 years and 2 months , i played a lot of aion servers , includes the official sv , i know 70-80% of the aion things , and now i played 3 weeks on ur server wich is one of the best

How can you help the Server/Staff: well in free and weekend days i am online in the morning , and i love to hunt hackers and the possibles rules breakers , i can help the new players to learn few things of aion and to answer at the question who ask me! and after this 3 weeks of playing your server i saw all changed things of this server :P

Thank you , for reading my application , I love this server , i never seen a server like this and i will try to grab more players form the servers who i played on this i will try to do my best as a GameMaster
I am still active but i changed my race and I maked a ranger on elyos name Poseydon , i am online most part of the day , i am active and i will be active till this servers dies :P which i dont think that he will die :P

Edited by Sexiy, 25 May 2012 - 02:05 PM.

• Temarii likes this
IGN: Poseydon
Class: Ranger
Race: Elyos
Legion: Fortune
Motto: You never find ME, so don't try to search ME !!
Hobby : Playing aion :P

OFFLINE   Sir

Sir

like-a-sir.jpg

• Gender Male
  • Class: Assassin
Name: Alex

Language(s) you speak: Danish - (fluent) , English - (fluent) , Swedish/Norwegian (Understand it.. But use google translate to spell)

How long do you play: Depends.. Currently im studying.. but I will have vacation in 2 weeks.
I would say about 2-5 hours a day, and if no homework its 5+ hours

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I have been playing Aion for about 1 year, then I took a break and then played for another year..
I would say my experience/knowledge is increasing every day, but on a scale from 1-10 it's about 7.

How can you help the Server/Staff:

I am known as the guy who jokes.. ALOT! I have been arranging alot of special events in some other mmorpg games like WoW, and therfor got an open mind, and alot of ideas.

Helping newbies/peopple in trouble is my daily deed, and I know alot about computers. Whenever I get a whisper from a person who needs help, giving up is the last thing I do!

Thanks for reading

Ohh and BTW.. The only reason im interested is cuz of the (kinky conversations)

Edited by straffern, 31 May 2012 - 05:48 AM.

• Akah and 0x76 like this
•̪̀●

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Madman

Madman

Boss

• Gender Male
Name: Konrad

Language(s) you speak: English (fluent), Polish (fluent), German (I can communicate), google translate

How long do you play: I'm online very often for a lot of hours, ask GMs to confirm that :).

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I have been playing Aion since official start so for about 4 years. I know about Aion pretty much everything :D. I know how to craft diffrent things, where to get items, remodels, even these rare :P. I already was a GM on Aion private server.

How can you help the Server/Staff: I would love to help our players with ingame and client problems, try to improve PvP since it's PvP server ( I got a few ideas atm), host events, hunt abusers and hackers, help with developing the server and implementing fresh ideas. I am also objective :).

Thank you for reading my application. :)

Sincerely,
Your future GM.

Edited by Rocky69, 25 May 2012 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image
Shedim Lord of Destruction
Zikel

OFFLINE   Nerita

Nerita

• Local time: 08:34 PM
  • Gender Male
Name: Panos (Nerita+Ermioni)

Language(s) you speak: English(Greek)

How long do you play:5 hours i play per day

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I was playing official for 2 years so i know much stuff from aion

How can you help the Server/Staff: I want to make this server be known...Want to help with hacks,bugs,etc...Assist pvp too is what im thinking about...

Thank u all...Wishing too become gm to ur server...

With best regards

Nerita

Edited by Nerita, 26 May 2012 - 04:01 AM.

• Ecchi and kinger like this

OFFLINE   Lem

Lem

• Gender Male
Name: Patrick

Language(s) you speak: English Spanish Danish

How long do you play:Sin aion was beta, so i playet more then 2 years and i play 10 - 14 hours of aion a day so am online all the time :)

Aion Knowledge/Experience:Well i playet the 2 years + and i got all classes in 55 so i no all skils and how to play them . and on both site. i made a lot of pve in the start of aion when the limiet was 50 but when it got 2,5 i pvp a lot. and all the time i play the 10 - 14 hours a day so all classe a gg :D
i no all insta. from haramel to BT. year i got all class in 55 so i can try help all from what skils to use and how to gear/ play them. :)

How can you help the Server/Staff: I am online all the time :) i will be easy to get contat with in game and i a gm needs help or no one is online i can always com online :) and i hope to help with more events new events. so more ppl well play on server
  • Heaven likes this

OFFLINE   Eoin

Eoin

• Gender Male
Name: Antonio Tormo

Language(s) you speak: Spanish, English, French and Italian.

How long do you play: About 12 hours a day.

Aion Knowledge/Experience: I have been helping as gm servers World of Warcraft, I've been in aion from 1.5 and I have come to play with my player 3.0 reaching level 60, in addition to being previously offering service maintenance and good vibes from other players aion private server, and I think I can offer the necessary assistance especially since I am connected to the times when no gms on.

How can you help the Server/Staff: I can offer help at night when no gms on. Sorry for commenting twice.
  • Mati likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users